Thursday 11 December 2014

NEW Prima CHA 2015!!!

Hey everyone!

Well I have just done and dusted my very last sample project for Prima, whew! And now comes the fun part. Where I get to share everything I have worked on the past fortnight using some amazing new ranges from Prima.

So today is their new Gold Foil Wood Icons....
Just have to say....A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!!

Wood + Gold = goes with everything, which is my kind of embellishment!


Prima Products: #579746 Wood Icons With Foil – Hearts & Phrases, #961411 Art Basics – Modeling Paste, #961442 Art Basics Heavy Gesso – White, #961435 Art Basics – Soft Gloss Gel, #891824 Junkyard Findings – Water Taps, #892234 Junkyard Findings – Vintage Keys, #892227 Junkyard Findings – Key Holes.

Blog stalking time over at Prima until xmas ok with new sneaks going up daily. You have to see the new stuff....incredible! 


Georgia
xox

6 comments:

  1. Wow the products are amazing, but they need artists to make them come alive.. this tag is exquisitely created.. so much detail on a tag.... really really love this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a gorgeous tag and a gorgeous way to showcase these products! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold does look amazing. Love the background to this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful!!! Do you have any videos!? If live to see your process and techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to mr benjamin who helped me with Four Million USD loan to startup my  business and it's was fast When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising at how easy they were to work with.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contact mr benjamin On.  247officedept@gmail.com  . WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. if you looking for business loan.

    ReplyDelete